Overcoming obstacles in environmental policymaking : creating partnerships through mediation /
State University of New York Press,
|Series:||SUNY series in international environmental policy and theory.
Table of Contents:
- Environmental policy implementation: the nature of the problem and some difficult questions
- An introduction to the failures and complexities of environmental policies
- Interest groups and the politics of exclusion
- The impact of cultural differences
- The importance of economic conditions
- Development assistance agencies
- Suggestions for strengthening environmental policy implementation.