Education without schools : discovering alternatives.
This topical book focuses on elective home education (EHE) in England and considers how the dominance of schooling has affected our ability to conceive of education as diverse and different. It highlights the lack of government interest in alternative education and also considers the human rights is...
Table of Contents:
- Setting the scene
- Against educationism
- Why is elective home education important?
- The theory of the gateless gate of home education
- Moments of discovery
- Against discovery of education without schools
- School exit and home education
- Understanding discovery differences
- Concluding remarks.