Light in the shadow lands : protecting the real C.S. Lewis /
Sisters, Oregon :
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / Robert Ellwood
- Foreword / Joe R. Christopher
- Introduction: Re-packaging C.S. Lewis
- 1. Shining some light on the dark tower
- not a lost Lewis novel after all?
- 2. Throwing water on the bonfire story
- not a literary rescue after all?
- 3. Seeing through "through joy and beyond"
- not the film of a lifetime after all?
- 4. Strange visions and revisions
- not the books Lewis had in mind after all?
- 5. The most substantial people
- not a flimsy fiction after all?
- 6. Will the real Mrs. Lewis stand up
- not really not really married after all?
- 7. Forging a friendship
- not a genuinely copied signature after all?
- 8. They fall together
- not a stolen manuscript after all?
- 9. The business of heaven
- not unworldly wisdom after all?
- 10. Battle for the dark tower
- not a contest after all?
- Afterword / John Bremer
- Appendix 1: Stealing the king's ring
- Appendix 2: Facts about forgery
- Appendix 3: Letter to La Paz
- Appendix 4: A.N. Wilson errata
- Appendix 5: Lewis petition and signatories
- Appendix 6: The Portland statement
- Appendix 7: Chronology.