The structure & measurement of intelligence /
"What is meant by the term "intelligence" and, once defined, how do we go about achieving a valid measurement of this faculty? This classic textbook, originally published in 1979, and now reissued with a new preface by Sybil Eysenck, incorporates a broad range of findings and reanalyz...
New Brunswick, N.J. :
Table of Contents:
- Intelligence: the development of a concept
- General intelligence and special aptitudes
- The measurement of IQ
- Does IQ measure intelligence?
- Nature and nurture: heredity
- Nature and nurture: environment
- Nature, nurture and socio-economic status
- Structure of intellect models: Guilford and eysenck
- Developmental models: Piaget and Jensen
- Intelligence and society.